Saturday, May 19, 2007

"The Streets of Philadelphia"

Below is this amatuer's photo essay of Philly's Center City.

The verdict?

Good. Bad. And Sometimes Quite Curiously Curious.

Also, later I'll update the blog on the magazine article that I'm writing for Event Solutions Magazine during this trip titled "The Top Five Unique Event Venues in Philadelphia". I spent most of Friday with the CVB team and discovered some excellent candidates for the Top Five...

And, by the way, at 12.30 today, I'll be signing this book. The early word is that neither Grisham nor Clancy need worry about their readership declining (that said, it was quite fun to write).

Rumors of the 1 millionith copy being sold are slightly premautre (though the publisher did just inform me that they've ordered a second printing)

Okay, now, on to The Streets of Philadelphia...









No comments: