Saturday, June 16, 2007

Photos from Today's Open House at Alys Beach...

This afternoon, I stopped by the open house at Alys Beach hoping to see the amazing insides of these brilliant white homes. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. Indeed, one problem (if you can really call it that) with the courtyard style is that so much beauty is stored in the interior--with rare glimpses for most to see.

Fortunately, today provided one of those opportunities.

And, remember, these shots weren't taken by a pro--as I'm certainly not (my wife is the photog of our family). But, hopefully they provide some insight into these great interiors.

All photos taken around 11am with a Digital Canon EOS Rebel.

Enjoy. (p.s. I'll be back soon with a photo tour of Rosemary Beach and some talk about an amazing Big Hill).


















No comments: