Friday, August 24, 2007

Changes to the Blog...

Hi everyone, we have some changes afoot here.

In particular, we're moving this blog from this site to DailySprawl.Blogspot.com.

The main reason is that we continue to get many non-River Region readers. Plus, the topic of sprawl really transcends particular regions.

So, while we will continue to post on River Region issues, we'll also broaden this important conversation on smart growth and why it is such a critical issue.

Hope to see you over at DailySprawl.Blogspot.com

chad.

4 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

Chad your names seems familar. I went to Jones but did you goto AUM first?

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting Coastal Alabama.TV!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.